All the artists below have been held or are currently held within the Tony's Art private collection. Many of the artist have been or are close friends of the gallery for years and have been/are framing with our establishment in many occasions for exhibitions and client referrals.
Jose Maria Mijares
- Born in 1921 in Havana, Cuba
- Studied art in 1936 at the San Alejandro Academy of Fine Arts
- Resided in Miami from 1968 until his death in 2004
- Florida International University awarded him with an honorary doctorate in Fine Arts in 2001
- Awarded the Cintas Fellowship (1970–1971) and the National Paintings Prize from the IV National Paintings, Engravings and Sculptures Salon
- Exhibited in Havana, Paris, Caracas, Port-au-Prince (Haiti), Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Washington D.C., and Miami, among other cities
- Born in 1947 in Havana, Cuba
- Graduated in 1972 from the prestigious art school "Escuela Nacional de Bellas Artes "San Alejandro", the oldest and most prestigious fine arts school in Cuba
- Was an art teacher at both San Alejandro School of Fine Arts and at the Pottery Studio & Gallery of "Amelia Pelaez"
- Several of his work have won multiple awards and have been selected to commemorate significant dates and events
- An internationally known artist and has participated in over forty solo and group exhibitions
- Some of his private collections are owned by celebrities like "Shakira", "Ricky Martin", "Alejandro Sanz", "Maria Conchita Alonso", "Olga Guillot", "Ben Affleck", "Antonio Banderas" , "Malena Bourke"
Vicente Dopico Lerner
- Born in 1943 in Havana, Cuba
- Was the director of the Cuban Museum of Art and Culture in Miami
- Received a B.A and a M.A. in fine arts from St. Thomas University
- Studied visual arts, watercolor, drawing, painting and design at the Art Students League of New York in Manhattan
- Awarded the Cintas Foundation Fellowship, New York, in 1976 and three years later the Society of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg, Florida
Jose Evelio Rodriguez
Luis Miguel Rodriguez